Book our most popular adventure and enjoy a half-day charter full of leisure and white sand beaches as you sail on our catamaran and enjoy world-class snorkeling!
- Adult 11 Years and Up
- Child 4-10 years
Explore the History of Old San Juan
This history tour is a definite must-do while visiting Puerto Rico. Your first stop is the Museum of the Americas located in the Cuartel de Ballaja, formerly the Spanish military barracks built in the 19th century. Drive past the massive city wall and the Capitol Building over to the 500-year-old San Cristobal Castle and surrounding historical sites. Explore the fort and learn about its history from the experts. The tour culminates with free time for shopping among the numerous souvenir and artisan shops that the old city has to offer.
- Cuartel de Ballaja
- San Cristobal Fort
- View mayor historical sites riding along the way.
- Round-trip transportation
- Entrance fees
What to wear?
- Wear walking shoes
- Light and comfortable attire
What to bring?
- Cameras, hat, and shades
- Sunscreen (30 – 50 SPF plus)
What not to bring:
- Paper documentation important to your vacation, passports, boarding passes, birth certificates, or any other valuables
- Large sums of money, expensive or important jewelry
- Any valuable that is not necessary to have on the tour should be left behind at the hotel room safe.
- Between 1:20 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Pick-up times might slightly vary. Exact departure time will be reconfirmed once reservation has been completed.