Book our most popular adventure and enjoy a half-day charter full of leisure and white sand beaches as you sail on our catamaran and enjoy world-class snorkeling!
- 2-Hour Walking Tour
Stroll through history on this 500yrs old Landmark!
When you visit Puerto Rico, Old San Juan is a must-do. There is a magical feeling to this 500yrs old city, known for its rich history, impressive forts, architecture, gastronomy, beauty, and charm. Old San Juan is a colorful, vibrant city full of life and activity where locals and tourists come together in an endless dance of the old and the new. Discover this city’s amazing history led by our knowledgeable guides that through storytelling will share fun facts and cool stories of how the city came to be. Walk on blue cobblestones, soak up the sun and take hundreds of social media-worthy pictures and videos sure to be the envy of your friends back home.
Sites to visit:
- Plaza Colón
- Paseo la Princesa
- Raíces Fountain
- City Wall
- El Convento
- Capilla del Cristo
- Plaza del Quinto Centenario
- Capilla San José
- Old San Juan Cathedral
- Bilingual expert guide
- 2 hr. walking experience of Old San Juan
- The meeting point is Plaza Colon in Old San Juan
- 9:15 am – Meet your guide at Plaza Colon
- 9:30 am – 11:30 am – Walking tour
- 11:30 – Tour ends at Plaza del Quinto Centenario
Not included with the tour, please contact us for transfer arrangements.
- Must be able to walk for 2hrs
- Walking under the sun, please bring protection