Book our most popular adventure and enjoy a half-day charter full of leisure and white sand beaches as you sail on our catamaran and enjoy world-class snorkeling!
- Adult Ages 12 and Up
- Child Ages 3 to 11
- Infant 0 to 2 years old
Discover San Juan in a Day
This experience is designed to showcase the City of San Juan — the old and new, the history, and its landmarks — while revealing the charm of our streets and the people. After exploring the city, we continue to have a taste at LOTE23, which offers three sampler menus with a version of their signature plates. Each guest chooses one of the three menu options: Maelo Tasting, Cangrejeros Tasting, or Vegan Tasting. You may also order on your own.
- Old San Juan: Strategic route featuring the old city’s highlights and best photo opportunities
- La Placita: Brief stop at a local farmers market
- Streets of Santurce: Home of the arts and forgotten neighborhood fixed up by the communities coming together. A free-spirited neighborhood splashed with creativity impressive art galleries and museums. Streets are composed of co-working spaces, local coffee shops, food, and gastronomy. It has evolved into a hub for startup innovation, designers, shops, and artisans. A community of investors, entrepreneurs, and freelancers.
- Local guide and shared transportation
- Waters and limited local beer for the road
- Time to eat and drink at LOTE23 – food truck park
- Any applicable entrance fee(s)
- LOTE23 – Food tasting