Book our most popular adventure and enjoy a half-day charter full of leisure and white sand beaches as you sail on our catamaran and enjoy world-class snorkeling!
- Adult 11 Years and Up
- Child 4-10 Years
- Infant 1-3 Years
Tour the Bacardi Rum Distillery in Old San Juan
Enjoy a guided tour of the Bacardi Rum Distillery. Start with a special Bacardi welcome cocktail. The trolley then takes you to the Visitor Center or museum to enjoy an interactive tour through history and to observe the production process of the Bacardi brand. At the end of the tour, you have the opportunity to purchase Bacardi products and souvenirs.
After Bacardi, your tour proceeds to historical Old San Juan. Your tour includes a guided tour of the 500-year-old San Cristobal Fort. Before departing the old city, you have free time for shopping among the numerous souvenir and artisan shops that the old city has to offer. You may decide to stay in Old San Juan and return to your hotel by taxi; if so, please advise your guide.
- Bacardi Rum Distillery
- San Cristobal Fort
- Drive through the city viewing mayor historical sites
- Round-trip transportation
- Entrance fees
What to wear:
- Walking shoes
- Light and comfortable attire
What to bring:
- Camera, hat, and sunglasses (optional)
- Sunscreen (30 – 50 SPF) – If you sunburn easily, wear lightweight clothing white in color and long sleeves to help protect from the sun.
- Photo ID to consume and/or purchase alcoholic beverages
What not to bring:
- Paper documentation important to your vacation, passports, boarding passes, birth certificates, or any other valuables
- Large sums of money, expensive or important jewelry
- Any valuable that is not necessary to have on the tour should be left behind at the hotel room safe.
- Between 1:20 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Pick-up times might slightly vary. Exact departure time will be reconfirmed once reservation has been completed.