Dear valued customer,
Our top priority and commitment during this health crisis have been to keep you, your family, and our staff safe. With that in mind and following the guidelines and Executive Orders from the government of Puerto Rico, we have updated our COVID -19 protocol for all our clients. We want to be part of the solution to this crisis and remain vigilant, implementing the most rigorous standards and protocols to prevent and slow down the transmission of this virus.
Please see below:
- All clients 5yr.s and up must present their COVID vaccine proof or a PCR negative COVID test with no more than 48hrs from an accredited laboratory.
- Children 3-4 years old must present a negative PCR COVID test with no more than 48hrs from an accredited laboratory.
- Infants 0-2yrs do not need to present a test.
- The Vaccine Card can be presented in the form of a photo or accepted app.
- The vaccine card must be legible, and a photo ID will be required.
- No exceptions will be made.
- Cancellations with less than 48hrs due to failure of the client to comply with this protocol will result in a 100% charge.
- Mask wearing is mandatory on all tours. The Only exception will be those where people are in the water or eating.