Book our most popular adventure and enjoy a half-day charter full of leisure and white sand beaches as you sail on our catamaran and enjoy world-class snorkeling!
Zipline Campo Rico
- Person Ages 8+ | Weight Limit of 230 Ibs
Campo Rico Ziplining Adventure
Our ziplining adventure starts off by walking through the lush northern coastal plains. We take a moderate 15-minute hike through the limestone formations. After reaching the top of the first mountain, you are overwhelmed by the majestic view where the coastline meets the Atlantic Ocean.
Experience five exhilarating ziplines, including one of the longest ziplines in Puerto Rico, measuring 1,000 feet long at 200 feet above the ground, which glides you across beautiful views of the ocean, mountains, plantain fields, and lagoons. Our professionally installed ziplines designed by engineers have double cables and pulleys for extra security. We count with five canopy hanging bridges that add to the excitement of this adventure while you trek at 30 feet high above the trees.
Our last zipline lands in the unique hilltop mojito bar, where you have the opportunity to buy refreshing beverages, cold beer, and the BEST MOJITOS IN TOWN at the cash bar.
- The morning session includes homemade Puerto Rican lunch.
- The afternoon session does not include lunch.
What to Wear
Shorts or long pants, sneakers or closed-toe shoes (no flip flops)
What to Bring
- Cameras, hat, shades, cash for the cash bar (optional)
- Sunscreen, long sleeves to help protect from the sun
Hacienda Campo Rico: 535 Avenida Campo Rico, Carolina, 00985
Please note that there is a 230 Ibs weight limit per person. If the participant is 6 ft. tall or taller, we can accept up to 250 lbs. We accept a maximum waistline of 42″ and a maximum thigh measurement of 26″.
- $40 per person to add transportation (optional)
- Shared transportation requires a minimum of 6 people to be confirmed
- Persons with recent injuries, surgeries, pregnancies, or any other health or physical condition which makes performing the activity dangerous for you and the group are not allowed to participate.
- You cannot participate if you suffer any impediments including heart problems, back problems, neck problems, respiratory ailments, epileptic seizures, have a weakness or medical problems with your legs, are blind or visually impaired, are hearing impaired, and/or are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted.
- This activity is NOT recommended for participants afraid of heights. The participants are required to concentrate and follow instructions in order to accomplish the zipline courses safely.
- Participants must be capable to see, listen, understand, and follow Rainforest Staff instructions, including the safety rules. Participants must have a good physical condition, have good endurance, good balance, and coordination.