- Adult 11 Years and Up
- Child 4-10 years
Discover El Yunque on a Rainforest Tour
The east of Puerto Rico offers the only subtropical rainforest in the United States Forest Service. With its waterfalls, hiking trails, and panoramic vistas, the forest system is a nature lover’s wonderland and offers a variety of activities, ranging from a leisurely hike to extreme adventuring.
There’s no other place like it in Puerto Rico. In fact, there’s no other place like it in the entire United States. Under its trees, you can find a unique ecosystem that has enchanted its visitors for centuries. There are plenty of reasons why it was a contender for the New 7 Wonders of Nature.
- El Portalito Visitor Center
- La Coca Waterfall for picture taking
- Yokahú Tower
- Round-trip transportation
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
What to wear:
- Wear walking or hiking shoes (no flip flops)
- Light and comfortable attire
What to bring:
- Camera, hat, and sunglasses (optional)
- Sunscreen (30 – 50 SPF) – If you sunburn easily, wear lightweight clothing white in color and long sleeves to help protect from the sun.
- Hiking tours: Please bring beach towels.
What not to bring:
- Paper documentation important to your vacation, passports, boarding passes, birth certificates, or any other valuables
- Large sums of money, expensive or important jewelry
- Any valuable that is not necessary to have on the tour should be left behind at the hotel room safe.
- Between 7:45 a.m. and 8:30 a.m.
- Pick-up times might slightly vary. Exact departure time will be reconfirmed once reservation has been completed.