Book our most popular adventure and enjoy a half-day charter full of leisure and white sand beaches as you sail on our catamaran and enjoy world-class snorkeling!
- Person Ages 11+ Weigh Limit of 230 Ibs
Cave Rappel & Zipline in Puerto Rico
Our rappelling and ziplining safari starts off with an amazing ride in a one-of-a-kind amphibious 8×8 vehicle. We travel through wetlands, mangroves, and carstic region forests with beautiful landscapes abundant with flora and fauna.
Then we are off to an easy 15-minute hike through the subtropical forest. The next highlight is an exciting cave rappel descending to the impressive Dead Horse Cave, which is sure to exceed your every expectation. Once below, we walk through the cave and learn some interesting facts about the Taíno Indians and the Creole people who inhabited this region hundreds of years ago.
We head back to the amphibious vehicles to enjoy three hanging canopy bridges. The safari culminates with three exhilarating ziplines, one of them measuring 1,000 feet long at 200 feet high. Our last zipline lands directly in the Mojito Bar, where we indulge a succulent homemade Puerto Rican meal that includes chicken or pork, rice and beans, side plate, and water. You even have the opportunity to order a refreshing mojito drink or a cold beer at the cash bar.
What to Wear
Shorts or long pants, sneakers or closed-toe shoes (no flip flops)
What to Bring
- Cameras, hat, sunglasses, cash for the cash bar (optional)
- Sunscreen, long sleeves to help protect from the sun
Hacienda Campo Rico: 535 Avenida Campo Rico, Carolina, 00985
Please note that there is a 230 Ibs weight limit per person. If the participant is 6 ft. tall or taller, we can accept up to 250 lbs. We accept a maximum waistline of 42″ and a maximum thigh measurement of 26″.
- $40 per person to add transportation (optional)
- Shared transportation requires a minimum of 6 people to be confirmed
- Persons with recent injuries, surgeries, pregnancies, or any other health or physical condition which makes performing the activity dangerous for you and the group are not allowed to participate.
- You cannot participate if you suffer any impediments including heart problems, back problems, neck problems, respiratory ailments, epileptic seizures, have a weakness or medical problems with your legs, are blind or visually impaired, are hearing impaired, and/or are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted.
- This activity is NOT recommended for participants afraid of heights. The participants are required to concentrate and follow instructions in order to accomplish the zipline courses safely.
- Participants must be capable to see, listen, understand, and follow Rainforest Staff instructions, including the safety rules. Participants must have a good physical condition, have good endurance, good balance, and coordination.