Book our most popular adventure and enjoy a half-day charter full of leisure and white sand beaches as you sail on our catamaran and enjoy world-class snorkeling!
- Person Ages 6+
Bioluminescent Bay Night Kayaking in Fajardo
With only 5 Bioluminescent Bays in the whole world, this is a not-to-miss activity on your next visit to Puerto Rico. Laguna Grande in the town of Fajardo, on the east side of the island, is the host of the most visited bio bay in Puerto Rico (We have 3 Bio Bays in PR!). This night tour is perfect for families, couples, and solo travelers. On this two-hour experience, you will learn about the Pyrodinium Bahamense, microscopic plankton capable of producing natural light at the touch of your hand. Watch how every stroke of your paddle leaves behind a glowing swirl of blue light, and fish light up their path like shooting stars in the water. This is not a tour, this is pure magic!
5:45pm & 8:00pm runs Fall/Winter
6:45pm & 9:00pm runs Spring/Summer
Las Croabas, Fajardo
1hr from San Juan – Metro Area
· Expert Guides
· Life Jackets
· Light Snacks & Refreshments
· Maximum Weight Limit 250 lbs. per one person
· Up to 425 lbs. combined weight maximum per kayak
· Minimum age is 6 years old
· Participants Ages 6-13 must be accompanied by an adult on the same kayak
· Participants Ages 14-17 must have an adult participating on the tour.
· The following guests cannot participate; pregnant women, guests with recent surgeries, guests with neck, back, arm or leg problems or casts, guests who have epilepsy, heart conditions and/or dizziness
· Participants must be comfortable with dark environments. Not recommended for guests who may be prone to panic attacks.